Even on modern Android phones and tablets, you can often run at double the original resolution. PPSSPP is a PSP (PlayStation Portable) emulator capable of playing the majority of the games made for Sony’s first portable console right on your favourite Android device.
The first thing you’ll notice when you run PPSSPP Emulator (developed by one of the authors of Dolphin, the most powerful Gamecube and Wii emulator out there) for the first time is a large number of configuration options it has. You can activate Vsync, anisotropic filtering and texture scaling, among others.
First of all, you need to have some Android device (phone or tablet) with 1GB+ RAM. Also, you need Marshmallow or newer Android version installed on it. If your Android device meets these requirements you will be able to play PPSSPP Game. Now let’s see how to set it up!
How to Download the latest version of this PSP emulator:
- Download PPSSPP emulator for Android.
- Download PPSSPP Game file HERE.
- Download ZArchiver into your android here.
- Open ZArchiver and extract the PPSSPP Game file.
- Extract game file into your PSP folder (extracted file extension should be .iso)
- Open PPSSPP emulator, then open PSP folder and finally open game file (.iso)
- Now you can enjoy playing the PPSSPP Game on your android device.
DIRECT LINKS TO DOWNLOAD LATEST PPSSPP Emulator
- Download the latest version of this PSP emulator on Site
- Download the latest version of this PPSSPP emulator on Google Play
DIRECT LINKS TO DOWNLOAD LATEST PPSSPP GOLD Emulator:
The app has been tested and confirmed working perfectly well in some smartphones like LG G3, S5 & S4, S6 edge (perfect), so on…… For Best PSP emulators for Android.
So that’s all you need to know about how to download and play PPSSPP Game using PPSSPP emulator. I hope this guide will help you. If you have any questions place a comment below.